Intro to Sales
This course will provide the information to offer the right services to the client according to their needs and requirements.
You will learn how to source new clients for the purpose of building long term relationships. Assess client’s needs and evaluate these against organisational resources and products.
Draft proposals and discuss client needs and concerns and then offer a final contract to the client for approval.
SAQA Unit Standards
252253: Secure freight forwarding business
- Demonstrate an understanding of the services offered by the company.
- Identify potential sales targets.
- Quantify and evaluate client needs.
- Formulate proposal to meet client requirements.
- Negotiate service offerings.
- Finalise service terms and conditions.
- Provide on-going support to clients.
NQF Level: 3
*All prices are excluding VAT.
for group pricing