Forecasting and Budgeting
To forecast and budget is part of the financial and business success of any department and business. This course introduces the student to finance and financial concepts to develop a profit and loss report for forecasting and budgeting purposes and presenting such a budget.
SAQA Unit Standards
252040 Manage the finances of a unit. Level 8 Credits 5.
The Ideal Candidate
Any person in the business responsible and involved in the process of budgeting and forecasting.
Who You’ll Learn From
An industry and subject matter expert who’ll guide you through your course content, and answer any subject matter questions you might have.
- Evaluate a business unit.
- Create small, medium, long term objectives for a business unit.
- Explain the process of forecasting using systems thinking.
- Create a budget for a business unit.
- Communicate and present a budget for a business unit.
NQF Level: 8
*All prices are excluding VAT.
for group pricing