EDUMINDS ® Coaching & Mentoring (CM)
*** This can be done as part of the EDUMINDS Program ***
This course is designed to assist persons in management or leadership positions to better understand themselves and their employees by applying appropriate leadership techniques as well as using emotional intelligence as a method of empowerment to themselves and staff alike. They will learn the essence of coaching and mentoring their staff to create a more receptive, productive employee as well as being able to provide specific career planning for each of their staff members.
SAQA Unit Standards
252035 – Select and coach first-line managers. Level 5 Credits 8.
Who You’ll Learn From
An industry and subject matter expert who’ll guide you through your course content, and answer any subject matter questions you might have.
Assessment required for competency.
- Explaining the concept of coaching and mentoring.
- Describing the characteristics of a good mentor and coach.
- Explaining the importance of knowledge in mentoring.
- Applying skills and techniques required for a mentor.
- Applying effective communication skills.
NQF Level: 5
*All prices are excluding VAT.
for group pricing