66249 Further Education and Training Certificate: New Venture Creation Level 4
Registered as a Learnership.
The purpose of the qualification is to develop the appropriate skills and knowledge required by a person to establish and develop a small to medium business venture and address the economic, administrative and behavioural (psycho-social) barriers that contribute to success in starting sustaining the venture.
Who You’ll Learn From
An industry and subject matter expert who’ll guide you through your course content and answer any subject matter questions you might have.
Assessment required for competency.
- Demonstrate an ability to identify and create a new venture.
- Demonstrate knowledge of interpersonal skills required in a business environment.
- Demonstrate an understanding of basic economics within a market economy.
- Manage a new venture by applying business principles and techniques.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the role of leadership and management.
NQF Level: 4
Minimum Credits: 149
*All prices are excluding VAT.
for group pricing